2010 is coming to a close and we decided to come up with our top five moments of the year. After narrowing down a long list...This is what we came up with:
5. Trip Home To Vegas for Morgan's 16th Brithday - What a treat to visit family and celebrate our sweet little sister. After our stay in the AMAZING timeshare, we couldn't keep this one off the list.
4. Tijuana Missions Trip! Our annual TJ trip was especially fun this year... Cameron played God in the evangelical outreach :) and Katie was on the dance team!
3. Boice Engagement/Wedding. Our dear friends tied the knot this year. It was SO fun to be apart of their big day!
2. Our Engagement/Wedding/Honeymoon... This one probably goes without saying. It was quite the eventful year for us! Our wedding was so special and celebrating in sunny Mexico was just icing on the cake! Bliss.
1. Snowy MARRIED! Christmas. Even better than the wedding and the honeymoon is BEING MARRIED! Our first snowy christmas as husband and wife tops off our list of favorite 2010 moments!
Here's to many more good times in 2011! Happy New Year!